If you want to collaborate with us or more information, write to us!

City councils and entities

We seek public land and collaborate in the promotion and management of social rental housing.

If you have projects, needs or interests, contact us.


If you own a home and want to rent it out, contact us.


At Cohabitac we cannot attend to inquiries or private requests.

If you need social housing, go directly to the institutions or foundations that have projects that fit you.